Intermediate Pink Tourmaline Ring
Study time: 8 hours
Video time: 1 hours
Materials & What's Included...
- Gemstone templates
- 2H lead pencil (standard pencil or mechanical pencil)
- Eraser/ Kneadable eraser
- Clear/ see through ruler
- 2 x 45 degree rulers
Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache:
- Zinc white
- Permanent white
- Burnt umber
- Raw sienna
- Cadmium lemon
- Jet Black
- Size 0 or 00, size 1 or 2 natural hair round brushes.
- We use Winsor and Newton Cotmans round brushes.
- (Use what your are comfortable with. Natural hair brushes tend to be better for watercolour paints rather than synthetic hair)
Winsor & Newton Watercolour Paint:
- Opera rose
Tissue/ Paper Towel, Palette & Two Water Pots
Grey Toned Paper
- Liviano colour card A4 smooth surface 180gsm
- Canson Mi Teintes Pastel paper.
- Any Grey Toned Paper.
Meet the instructor
With an 11-year jewellery design and manufacturing career, Samantha has captured clients stories in timeless designs and understands what it takes. She’s got the skills to help you design better.