Intermediate Gold Objects
Study time: 10 hours
Video time: 3.5 hours
Materials & What's Included...
- Size 0 or 00, size 1 or 2 natural hair round brushes.
- We use Winsor and Newton Cotmans round brushes.
- (Use what your are comfortable with. Natural hair brushes tend to be better for watercolour paints rather than synthetic hair)
Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache Paints
- Raw Sienna
- Cadmium Lemon
- Burnt Umber
- Primary Red
- Jet Black
- Zinc White
- Permanent White
Two water pots
Grey Toned Paper
- Liviano colour card A4 smooth surface 180gsm
- Canson Mi Teintes Pastel paper.
- Any Grey Toned Paper.
Tissue / Paper Towel
Plastic / Ceramic Palette
Any suitable surface to mix paints on.
The materials that are listed in our online courses are what we personally use and have become familiar with over time.
These products are readily available to us here in Adelaide Australia and its why we have chosen to use certain brands and mediums.
We highly recommend if you are a beginner to first try out less expensive materials and become familiar with them first and to learn how they work and if its the right choice for you.
It is always important that you experiment with materials and learn what works best for you. Always do your own research before purchasing.
Meet the instructor
With an 11-year jewellery design and manufacturing career, Samantha has captured clients stories in timeless designs and understands what it takes. She’s got the skills to help you design better.