Intermediate Cushion Cut Diamond Ring
Study time: 5 hours
Video time: 30 Minutess
Materials & What's Included...
- Gemstone templates
- 2H lead pencil (standard pencil or mechanical pencil)
- Eraser/ Kneadable eraser
- Clear/ see through ruler
- 2 x 45 degree rulers
Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache:
- Permanent White
- Zinc White
- Size 0 or 00, size 1 or 2 natural hair round brushes.
- We use Winsor and Newton Cotmans round brushes.
Koh-I-Noor Watercolour Disc Set:
- We like to use the grey watercolour from this set of paints.
- Any grey watercolour will be fine.
Two Water Pots, Palette and Paper Towel:
- One pot to clean the brushes in and other to add clean water to the paints.
- Palette: Any surface to mix paints on.
- Paper Towel to dry off the brushes.
Grey Toned Paper
- Liviano colour card A4 smooth surface 180gsm
- Canson Mi Teintes Pastel paper.
- Any Grey Toned Paper.
The materials that are listed in our online courses are what we personally use and have become familiar with over time.
These products are readily available to us here in Adelaide Australia and its why we have chosen to use certain brands and mediums.
We highly recommend if you are a beginner to first try out less expensive materials and become familiar with them first and to learn how they work and if its the right choice for you.
It is always important that you experiment with materials and learn what works best for you. Always do your own research before purchasing.
Meet the instructor
With an 11-year jewellery design and manufacturing career, Samantha has captured clients stories in timeless designs and understands what it takes. She’s got the skills to help you design better.