Intermediate Cushion Cut Diamond Ring
Study time: 5 hours
Video time: 30 Minutess
Materials & What's Included...
- Gemstone templates
- 2H lead pencil (standard pencil or mechanical pencil)
- Eraser/ Kneadable eraser
- Clear/ see through ruler
- 2 x 45 degree rulers
Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache:
- Permanent White
- Zinc White
- Size 0 or 00, size 1 or 2 natural hair round brushes.
- We use Winsor and Newton Cotmans round brushes.
Koh-I-Noor Watercolour Disc Set:
- We like to use the grey watercolour from this set of paints.
- Any grey watercolour will be fine.
Two Water Pots, Palette and Paper Towel:
- One pot to clean the brushes in and other to add clean water to the paints.
- Palette: Any surface to mix paints on.
- Paper Towel to dry off the brushes.
Grey Toned Paper
- Liviano colour card A4 smooth surface 180gsm
- Canson Mi Teintes Pastel paper.
- Any Grey Toned Paper.
Meet the instructor
With an 11-year jewellery design and manufacturing career, Samantha has captured clients stories in timeless designs and understands what it takes. She’s got the skills to help you design better.