Bi Coloured Sapphire Princess Cut
Study time: 2 hours
Video time: 15 Minutes
Materials &What's Included...
- Size 0 or 00, size 1 or 2 natural hair round brushes.
- We use Winsor and Newton Cotmans round brushes.
Winsor & Newton Design Gouache:
- Permanent White
Two Water Pots
Koh-I-Noor Watercolour Disc Set
- We used the blue and orange colours from the set.
- Any brand of watercolour will work as long as you have blue and orange.
Tissue/ Paper Towel
Grey Toned Paper
- Liviano colour card A4 smooth surface 180gsm
- Canson Mi Teintes Pastel paper.
- Any Grey Toned Paper.
The materials that are listed in our online courses are what we personally use and have become familiar with over time.
These products are readily available to us here in Adelaide Australia and its why we have chosen to use certain brands and mediums.
We highly recommend if you are a beginner to first try out less expensive materials and become familiar with them first and to learn how they work and if its the right choice for you.
It is always important that you experiment with materials and learn what works best for you. Always do your own research before purchasing.
Meet the instructor
With an 11-year jewellery design and manufacturing career, Samantha has captured clients stories in timeless designs and understands what it takes. She’s got the skills to help you design better.