Beginner Marquise Cut Gem
Author: Samantha Kelly
Study time: 3 hours
Video time: 15 minutes
Materials & What's Included...
- Size 0 or 00, size 1 or 2 natural hair round brushes.
- We use Winsor and Newton Cotmans round brushes.
- (Use what your are comfortable with. Natural hair brushes tend to be better for watercolour paints rather than synthetic hair)
- Koh-l-Noor water colour discs.
- Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache- Permanent White series-1
- Winsor & Newton Designers Gouache- Zinc White series-1
Two water pots
Grey scale paper
- Liviano colour card A4 smooth surface 180gsm
- Canson Mi Teintes Pastel paper.
- Any Grey Toned Paper.
Tissue/ Paper towels
Meet the instructor
With an 11-year jewellery design and manufacturing career, Samantha has captured clients stories in timeless designs and understands what it takes. She’s got the skills to help you design better.